The campus built in 1953-54 was torn down and moved across the street in 2003. The old campus was in Winter Park, the new campus is across the street in Orlando, in the Baldwin Park Community, next to where the Navy training ship sat in the field.
And by 1987 most of the sports and clubs were removed from Junior High School grades 7-9 as they became Middle Schools grades 6-8.
The 50 year book about Glenridge, called “Reflections”, was put together before they closed the old doors. It has pictures from those years with the original Glenridge, from the beginning, on a military base and barracks, to the end.